[Sca-cooks] RE: Sca-cooks digest, Vol 1 #1970 - 18 msgs

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Fri May 31 06:19:49 PDT 2002

We pay for sculleries to do the dishes just so we don't have to!

I am thinking of next year hiring a minion for myself in camp ... don't have
the money for it this year though ;-(

I really like feetrubses after a long day in the market place ;-)
margali
I wonder if any of the lois-minions would be interested in Pennsic next year
;-)

the quote starts here:
You joke.  Evil minions rock.  I actually paid someone [admission and meals,
anyway]  to drive to Potrero the night before we got there, put up our
tentage
and set up our day shade and kitchen.  Foot massage was not part of the
package, but I bet we could have talked him into it.

Ice shaver GOOD.  Not too expensive either.  I'll have to go check the
Flori-Thingie for the documentation before this weekend, it's going to be a
hot
one here.

Selene, Caid