[Sca-cooks] Re: Bobby Flay

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 14:36:28 PDT 2002

on 5/1/02 12:09 PM, Susan Fox-Davis at selene at earthlink.net wrote:

> Y'all would fit right in on the Iron Chef yahoogroup.  They refer to the man
> as "Booby Flay" and dis him at every opportunity.

    Yeah, he's about as well liked on alt.tv.iron-chef as well.

> The best thing I've seen him do is "FoodNation," the Food Network series he
> does
> about food in different cities.  For once, the focus is not on himself but on
> the food, where it should be!

    I noticed he tends to keep his mouth shut more on that one.   Which
helps a lot.   He's still an annoying git though.

    - Padraig o Connell

I doubt they would get a clue even if Blue and Steve themselves came in and
pummeled them mercilessly with a sledgehammer with Blue's pawprint stamped
on the business end.