[Sca-cooks] Re: Bobby Flay

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 12:09:05 PDT 2002

Y'all would fit right in on the Iron Chef yahoogroup.  They refer to the man as
"Booby Flay" and dis him at every opportunity.

The best thing I've seen him do is "FoodNation," the Food Network series he does
about food in different cities.  For once, the focus is not on himself but on the
food, where it should be!

Selene, Caid