[Sca-cooks] Re: Bobby Flay

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Wed May 1 10:06:23 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/1/02 11:14:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
mneumark at hotmail.com writes:

>  Oh,
> and when he climbed up on the cutting board BOTH times (even though the
> second time he threw the board to the ground to NOT offend Morimoto, only he
> ended up doing so anyhow...I mean, HELLO, that wasn't the point

Morimoto was deepely offended. He said that the cutting board was the cook's
friend and shouldn't be treated with disrespect. And when he did that, the
American audience ate it up. I guess we like seeing our own boys beat someone
who is different.

Misha