[Sca-cooks] just an FYI on the interview

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed May 1 15:53:29 PDT 2002

> Appeal to the kitchen gods for me, please!
>
> 'Lainie

I'll keep you in my thoughts.

I haven't mentioned it thus far, but I'm job hunting, too. I've decided I'm
tired of my Chief of Section failing to keep his promises, and hiring a new
guy, assigning me as his supervisor, and paying him 15K/yr more than he's
paying me. So, I'm looking. I've had one phone interview so far (a very
interesting, rapidly expanding practice about an hour northwest of here, in
Rusted Woodlands territory), and I have regular interviews scheduled for the
15th and 18th with two other practices, one about 30 minutes north of here
(still Northpass), the other about 2 miles from Christos' apartment (Lion's
End).

Avraham