[Sca-cooks] just an FYI on the interview

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Wed May 1 14:48:41 PDT 2002

For those who would ask anyway ;-)

Had an interview today- nothing really spectacular- a part time, low wage
job at a fabric store. The gal seemed quite impressed with my sewing
skills. However, there were many applicants- she said she _still_ had 25
more to call! (before? I don't know.) So I guees the odds are slim. But it
would be nice... it would give me flexibility to keep looking for a Real
Job, and still have a little money coming in. I would be able to see my
kids and my Dear Heart more often...

Appeal to the kitchen gods for me, please!

'Lainie
who really wants to head south for a few days...