[Sca-cooks] Bad feast (Humor)

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 21:37:35 PDT 2002

On 5/1/02 9:27 PM, "vongraph" <vongraph at earthlink.net>  sat on a tribble,
which squeaked:

> Its 12:30 at night and thats the best luagh I have had in weeks:) Some of
> those I was crying they were so funny. I hope you don't mind but I forwarded
> that to the Trimaris temp list complete, god that was funny.

    <Laugh!>  Forward away!    After all, laughter is one of the better
medicines, and I would be remiss in my duties as a chirurgeon if I didn't
pass that medicine on.....   :-)

    Anyone else who wants to pass it on is welcome to do so.  All I ask is
that suggestions and additions get tossed back to me to chuckle at.

    - Padraig o Connell

"What did you do to the cat? It looks half-dead." --Schrodinger's wife