[Sca-cooks] Bad feast (Humor)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Thu May 2 11:08:43 PDT 2002

Den-Ter Leather wrote:

> 2. You know the Veggies are good, the meat is eating them.

I did that on purpose once.  "Pork Surprise" at Angels 20th Anniversary was my
friend's Vietnamese pot-bellied piglet, concealed under a covered dish.  When
revealed, "Fast Food" was munching on the parsley garnish.  "Ooops, underdone
pork, very bad for the digestion, we'll get you something else" and rushed back
to the kitchen area, amidst gales of laughter.  Period style jape!

> 4. The Viking types are washing down the first remove with water.

Yikes!   Now that's serious!!!

>2)  Pizza boy delivered to kitchen back door during feast setup.

We ordered pizza whilst sitting in a long line for a science fiction convention
masquerade once, I think it was in the mid-80's.  Started a trend.  The pizza
guy cleverly brought extras and sold them out-of-hand to other hungry queuers.

Selene, Caid