[Sca-cooks] Re: Bad Feast (humor)

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Thu May 2 20:03:46 PDT 2002

> I sing duets (both parts if necessary) from "Sweeney Todd" quite frequently...

I seem to remember something from 1776, rendered very tunefully.

(I could probably carry a tune in a locked safe deposit box, so the fact
that I have been spotted singing "The Ladies who Lunch" from _Company_ and
the entire song selection from _A Little Night Music_ only proves that I
believe those with perfect pitch should be in bed by 1 am.)

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa