[Sca-cooks] Cooking CD's - was, Re: Bad Feast (humor)

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat May 4 14:38:27 PDT 2002

Ok that was some of hers...
Now here is mine...

"Lime in the Coconut" I prefer the version by the muppets... (Search on
an MP3 site...)
"The Banana Boat Song" Harry Belafonte and the Muppets... (See note
above)
"Master of the House" Les Miserables
"Rubber Biscuit" I prefer the Blues Brothers Version.
The already mentioned Sweeney Todd music.
"Lick it Up" Kiss
"Strange Face Of Love" Desparado Soundtrack
"White Train" (Showdown) or ("Bring Your Guns") also from Desparado
Soundtrack
"Long Neck Bottle" Garth Brooks
"Two Pina Coladas" Garth Brooks
"Aint Goin Down til the Sun Comes Up" Garth again.
"Zero To Hero" Hercules Soundtrack (Disney)
"Bye Bye (Something more?) Anyways... Miles Davis and John Coltrane (The
track info is to long for the page...)
"Zoot Suit Riot" Cherry Poppin Daddies
"This Poem Sucks" Mike Meyers from So I Married an Ax Murderer
"Starve to Death" Chris Whitley (Same Soundtrack)
"Bi&*in In the Kitchen" Shock Treatment Sound Track.
WEll those are the must haves on my list.  There are others I am sure,
but I have to go cook now...
Nichola
Turning on the CD player.....