[Sca-cooks] just an FYI on the interview

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu May 2 21:23:28 PDT 2002

Well, I'll be the 5th (at least the fifth in my email so far <g>).
I'm a middle-aged (kreakity<g>--I like that, Olwen) desk-jockey myself,
stuck in this dead-end job converting data sets for a software company.
Please, god, somebody give me real job skills, and a place to use
them.....
--maire, living in a state that ranks 49th? in wages.....
(sorry, no energy for food content tonight :(