[Sca-cooks] just an FYI on the interview

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Wed May 1 18:00:04 PDT 2002

> Olwen asks:
>   So who's *not* looking for a job??

That would be me, but I'm a practicing nepot. That's the norm in my line of work, after all.  However, [1] nepotism got me the job but 14 years of sheer brute competence keeps it for me, and [2] this is my way of supporting my parents
in their old age, while they are still young enough to help some.  They put up the initial money, I produce the product, we all live.

Selene, Caid
mka Susan Fox-Davis, editor, HOLLYWOOD NEWS CALENDAR