[Sca-cooks] RE Cooking CD's - was, Re: Bad Feast (humor)

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Fri May 3 05:45:21 PDT 2002

How about all the Weird Al food songs? I haven't yet had enough caffeine
this a.m. (I'm taking a break from packing for Kingdom A&S, which is
this weekend in Artemisia), but I *do* remember
"Addicted to Spuds," and
"Beat it"
Anybody remember any others?
--Maire, also dating herself (and also loving CCR and the Doobes <g>)