[Sca-cooks] RE Cooking CD's

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri May 3 08:10:08 PDT 2002

More likely to be found in my kitchen though--

Speaking of old time rock---
Ted "Cat Scratch Fever" Nugent has co-authored
a new cookbook called Kill It and Grill It wherein
"he shares his favorite recipes for such exotic
fare as wild boar, pheasant, buffalo and venison.
... filled with hunting anecdotes, detailed
instructions on cleaning and dressing your game,
 helpful hints for those new to hunting and
 cooking wild game, nutritional information,
 and of course, recipes."
I suggested that the local bookstore should have
an author signing, since he lives in the next county
west of here.

Johnna Holloway Johnnae llyn Lewis