[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, in general

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Sat May 4 21:32:49 PDT 2002

> >Olwen, waiting for the orange lump to firm enough to shred
>
>WHOA THERE! Just _what_ are you getting ready to shred?!?
>
>'Lainie
>-you know why...

Marzipan of course!  Havent' you been following the steps?  It started with
the particles to dry, then the taco shells to dry, then the 'ground meat'
was done.  Of course I'm talking about the marzipan cheese!  HELLO!!  You
can *not* have a good marzipan taco with out the marzipan CHEESE!  yes...I'm
taking pictures...who's surprized??? (the shells turned out _really_ good)

Theme for tomorrows cooks guild?????  Cinco de 'Mayo  ....
Olwen, still needing to make lettuce green.  Tomato red in the morning.
Meringue too, for the sour cream!
...and I did know why, thanks 'Lainie.  Love ya girl.