[Sca-cooks] Marzipan, in general

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Sun May 5 00:46:40 PDT 2002

Ahh...I see, three days on the list huh?  Well, welcome to the
crowd.
Folks, this is 'Bella.  Camped with house Blackstar last year.
She's a
hoot.
:: a hoot? that means I am an owl?  geeezz... I know I wear
glasses but....
 Party central.
:::me party.. no I cook and dance if you recall...

Perhaps she should tell us more about how and why she
joined up with this list.

and NO the 900+ is more than 3 days, more like a week...
have been on the list off and one for several years.. just that I
get my butt bit
everytime I open my mouth so I just left the last two times over
that...
this time... I am in lurk mode..  keeping up wtih the topics that
interest me is a chore...
that and my other lists... you guys sure are prolific.. lol...
:>P

and yes, Olwen..  I can camp with Trimaris this year..... BUT...
after last year.. and what happened..  Look as I tell ppl... I
got the best end of that deal...HE might have made it so that I
chose to camp elsewhere, but look what I got.... Blackstar,
wonderful people and oh man did I eat GOOD..while down there in
trimaris it was the same old beenie weenie hamburger helper
junk that they have year after year...   so I chose to have a
good time, eat well and be with
normal people..  well, semi normal.. would not want completely
normal..  (pf~~~~t)
and of course if you recall Olwen dear..  I first met you guys at
Highland River Melee..remember cooking IN the rain???  I had so
much fun, and met so many wonderful people...
BB
'bella

Let's see, marzipan stuff....oh, yeah, I can do that.  I happen
to have an
e+tra 14 pounds of almond paste laying around.  Just blew thru
three pounds
or so of marzipan in the last 24 hours.  Gee, I'm looking forward
to you
coming up and playing!
Olwen, off to make the green parts up to run through the playdoh
syringe in
the morning (thanks Cindy!)