[Sca-cooks] Food songs

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Mon May 6 04:58:46 PDT 2002

And, if you want to go that route, there's also "Little Miss Muffett"
(eating her curds and whey).  And Humpty Dumpty is about an egg...which most
folks consider to be food.......

Then there's an old song, don't remember the name, which talks about a woman
planning to kill her husband by blinding him by feeding him eggs and
marrowbone, then drowning him...but he turns the tables on her and drowns
her instead.