[Sca-cooks] New Topic

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Mon May 6 16:51:16 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/5/2002 10:32:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:

> It's High Spring and I haven't seen much on the list of who's planting what.

Well, in my very small garden (6x6 raised bed) I have peas, leaf lettuce,
carrots, spinach, and leeks.  The spinach is well and away doing the best at
the moment, with the peas a close second, but the leeks are really lagging
behind.  I have another garden bed ready, but it needs to be filled (I have a
source for as much free leaf mulch as I want, but no way to transport said
mulch, and the source does not deliver).

Brangwayna