[Sca-cooks] New Topic

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon May 6 17:34:23 PDT 2002

>In a message dated 5/5/2002 10:32:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>ringofkings at mindspring.com writes:
>

> > It's High Spring and I haven't seen much on the list of who's planting
>what.
> >

>Well, in my very small garden (6x6 raised bed) I have peas, leaf lettuce,
>carrots, spinach, and leeks.  The spinach is well and away doing the best
>at
>the moment, with the peas a close second, but the leeks are really lagging
>behind.  I have another garden bed ready, but it needs to be filled (I have
>source for as much free leaf mulch as I want, but no way to transport said
>mulch, and the source does not deliver).
>
>Brangwayna

Wow.  Everyone is so industrieous!  I live in a warehouse facing the center
air shaft and have managed to kill off the last of my african violets.  A
window bo+ would be a waste of time since I don't get any direct light and
the pidgeons and the one weird hawk would just trash it.  On the other hand,
I'm thinking of asking the owner if I can put a few plants on the roof near
the dog mummy.
Olwen