[Sca-cooks] Spring plantings

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue May 7 07:41:01 PDT 2002

My mint is back to inches tall. Someone
who shall be un-named mowed it all down.
I shall have to post sticks again, I guess.
The roses made it here without problems.
I am thinking about planting new and different
mums again. I let them reseed and the yellows
are the dominant color if I don't add a few
others each spring. The angelica survived too.
Maybe next year for candying---
Johnnae

"Pixel, Goddess and Queen" wrote:snipped
 The catnip of course is back,