[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 15:30:04 PDT 2002

Stefan wouldn't have gotten it either- or Adamantius-
they both have Macs.

This one comes in disguise, folks- it gets into your
email system and sends out emails to your addressees,
using one of their addresses as the sender.
Apparently, from Phillipa's posting, it's using
Cindy's addy, too. Please check your email set ups,
folks. Stefan, since you got one, why not check and
see who REALLY sent it. To find out, pull it up and
look at "Properties".

I know it's not me, because I don't have Thomas'
address on this system yey, so whoever it is, you have
Stefan's, Cindy's, Margali's home addy, Thomas', and
Phillipa's, but not mine on your email server.

Sorry, Gunthar, but thjis is happening NOW, and
someone here is infected.

--- marilyn traber <margali at 99main.com> wrote:
> SOmebody on the cooks list seems to have the latest
> virus. Stefan
> and Thomas Gloning have both recieved email
> purporting to come
> from me with the virus tagging along behind.
>
> I could see possibly giving it to Stefan, I do have
> his address,
> but I have never had Thomas' address...and I have a
> very good
> anti-virus program and practice safe computing...
>
> Please check your machines?
>
> Margali

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,