[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Tue May 7 15:53:50 PDT 2002

Oh, I get it all the time. It just sits there, saying, "Wha???" Then
I trash the attachments. But you're right, it seems not to have any
effect on a Mac. Very few virii will, actually, except for things
like MS macros written specifically for Outlook Express. Which, BTW,
seems to have been eliminated from MS Office, in favor of something
called Entourage, and alleged to be virtually virus-proof...

Adamantius, who actually did experience a computer virus sometime around 1987

Also sprach Philippa Alderton: