[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 18:00:43 PDT 2002

The klez virus spoofs addresses. No matter who it says it's coming
from, that is probably not the source machine - heck, i recently got
one with MicroSoft as the supposed originating address. Some i've
gotten have "Returned Mail" as the subject line. Returned mail
notifications never have attachments if they're genuine.

Once again, it takes advantage of holes in MS Outlook Express...

I'm on a Mac, so i'm safe from this one and not a source of it for
others, but i get so many copies of it that it's really annoying.

I know this is off topic, but this klez worm seems to be very
prevalent and persistent.

Anahita