[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

Daniel Myers doc at bookofrefreshments.com
Tue May 7 20:24:53 PDT 2002

My dad's managed to get this virus three times in the last week.  Since I'm
also on a Mac it does nothing but drop some harmless files on my desktop.

If anyone who has received this can send me the full headers from the email
message I might be able to track down the source.

- DM

Quoted from lilinah at earthlink.net - 5/7/02, 6:00 PM -0700: