[Sca-cooks] Seeking Metal Eating Utensil Maker

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue May 7 21:04:46 PDT 2002

Angus MacIomhair wrote:
>Even though I only work with silver I'd like to see it.

Thanks for your interest. IIRC, the original is silver, but heck, i
don't care if i get one that's iron. It would just be so cool to have
a Medieval eating utensil from the Middle East. Does it qualify as
being a runcible spork?

I will have to locate the book the photograph is in and scan it. I
can upload it to my website and notify the list when i do. I'm sure
folks who haven't responded to the message will be interested in
seeing it. Depending on how organized i am, i may get it done this
week, but maybe not until next. We have another event this coming
weekend, so i'll be baking my brains and freezing my patooties again
Saturday and Sunday, and i want to finish some new garb.

And Elric wrote:
>Lord Subidi could probably make it for you. Hes now making a six peice set
>of period eating untincles for about $40 its knife, fork. spoon. scewer and
>tang. If you give him discription I am sure he could make it. His smything
>is excellent.

And how may i get in contact with Lord Subidi? I'd be happy to let
him know when i get the picture on my website.

Anahita