[Sca-cooks] Seeking Metal Eating Utensil Maker

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Tue May 7 21:53:50 PDT 2002

--- lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:
> Philippa Alderton wrote:
> >I smith- whether or not I can or will do one for
> you,
> >I'd love to take a look at it.....
> >
> >Johan would too, I think.
> Thanks for your interest. IIRC, the original is
> silver, but heck, i
> don't care if i get one that's iron. It would just
> be so cool to have
> a Medieval eating utensil from the Middle East. Does
> it qualify as
> being a runcible spork?

Please include any information the book has on it. I
was actually thinking about using some of that bronze
Rob scrounged from worn out submarine parts. I live
near Byzantium also, and my people are both smiths and
traders- I'm sure I could find a use for one or two
;-) Might hafta cast it, but I'm betting that we could
cast some bar stock, and work from there....

Would love to have something like that for my belt
pouch- and think, what a gift to give friends ;-)

I'm excited, Anahita- don't delay on this one ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,