[Sca-cooks] OT, OOP - virus problem

Aurore Gaudin Aurore at hot.rr.com
Wed May 8 05:15:45 PDT 2002

LOL on the "random choice" the virus did.  I wonder how much of it was random if it could told to grab something with key words just to make peoples' lives even more merisable (sp?).  Fitting punishment for the person that made this virus, put into a room with a box full of pieces, smash pieces of a 3-D puzzle, starts working it together and then comes to the horrible discovery it was his computer.  Causing a mental and emotional is only fitting due to the fact that is what they are causing to us.  <Grins evilly> Aurore