Apple dumplings are period ( was Re: [Sca-cooks] OT-apple dumpling question)

Mercedes/Stephanie steldr at cox.net
Wed May 8 08:43:28 PDT 2002

Well, judging by the article Pixel sent and what I know I've seen recently
in the stores, I'll probably go with Johnagolds........  and it will
probably end up having to be pie dough because we will be coming home from
an event on Sunday which will leave me limited prep time.......  I know, I
know, sacrilege!!!  But ready made pie crusts will have to do.  I'm at least
making the alfredo sauce myself......

Mercedes