[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed May 8 11:25:24 PDT 2002

Also sprach Rosine:
>    Besides, it IS the dark side. Ain't seen no Japanese folk in MY area!
>(Could be because the Roman Army just left to go to Gaul and support
>the rightful Emperor, I guess.

In both cases the rightful Emperor being whoever your commanding officer is...

>non-Europeans - and well, that's what I joined the SCA for - to recreate
>"European cultures from the fall of the Roman Empire through the 16th
>century".)

Whatever you are quoting, it ain't SCA Corpora. Which is not to say I
entirely disagree (nor agree, entirely), but I'm curious as to where
this idea comes from. You may be mirroring some kingdom policy, but
not that of the SCA, AFAIK.

Adamantius, Romanized Island Empire person