[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed May 8 14:20:49 PDT 2002

Actually I never wrote the quote attributed to me
here. I said that I joined in 1973 and we had
different cultures then. I have never questioned
the fact that a Tudor lady sits next to her Viking
lord and down the table from an Anglo-Saxon. That's
the wonder of the SCA.

Johnna Holloway  Johnnae llyn Lewis