[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)/aside to Rosine

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Wed May 8 19:06:22 PDT 2002

> So I re-enact--and as an aside, Rosine, I know of
> a re-enactment camp commander who's begging for
> Celts in his Isle of Man group...

   Would that be Finnr the Cute Merchant Guy? He's stuck getting a native of
Strathcylde, poor man... (unless I do get my Anglo-Saxon garb together. I'm
wavering between sticking to the little-known Romano-Brit of the Strathclyde
area of c500, or going with a later and more contemporary-to-Man
Anglo-Saxon, just to hang our more with the Manx folks). He's (they're) good
people.

Rosine