[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

Den-Ter Leather denterleather1 at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 20:23:40 PDT 2002

Thorbjorn, not going after your message specifically, just the last last one
to show up. .  I love the SCA for what we all can be and who we want to be,
and not having some royal twit looking down on some peasant woman.  Please
everyone remember the reason why we started this.  Aurore

<<Elric>> M'Lady Aurore, Please donot in any way consider any remarks about
the Japanese being racist or zenophobic as put down of that country or its
people nor the people of Japanese decent living in this country. IT was not
meant in that vein at all. I love and respect the Japanese and saying they
have cultural zenophobia or are racist against anyone not Japanese is like
saying the Average Fin is not visiably emotional. (Old story is that a
Finish man will tell his wife twice in their life that he loves her, once
when he askes her to marry and the second if he hinks it will give her
comfort on her death bed:) ) It not a put down or anything bad just a
statementof their outlook and cultural attitudes. Neither good or bad just
an is:)

YIS, Elric