[Sca-cooks] Japanese (was: What did they..)

vongraph vongraph at earthlink.net
Wed May 8 22:12:58 PDT 2002

I don't mind the ones who are there for fun (though would like them to make
some effort to have a persona and garb) its the ones who are doing the
fantasy stuff that makes me nuts. I hate horns, tails, wings, vampires etc:)
and those dumb fantasy swords, I make swords and they are an afront to all
that is reasonable:)

YIS, Elric