[Sca-cooks] Re: Period cooking Questions

rcmann4 at earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Thu May 9 11:06:52 PDT 2002

On Thu, 09 May 2002 17:48:59 +0000 Vincent Cuenca <bootkiller at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Only a very few are on line.  Brighid's English
> translation of de Nola (recipes only) is in the
> Florilegium.

The 1520 de Nola is online (in Catalan)at:
http://www.cervantesvirtual.com/FichaObra.html?portal=0&Ref=003596

You can read either a transcription or page images of the manuscript.

> Whatcha think, Brighid: should we team up on
> Granado and go completely out
> of our minds? :-)

Was that a serious suggestion?  Because I have to tell you that I'm tempted.  I miss having something to work on.

Wasn't someone working on that?  Some college-professor friend of a list member?  Anyone know what the status of that is?

Brighid ni Chiarain