[Sca-cooks] Re: Akim's Garden

Harris Mark.S-rsve60 Mark.s.Harris at motorola.com
Thu May 9 14:16:45 PDT 2002

Aurore asked:
Way cool.  When I go back to college, planning on getting a Landscaping Architect degree.  Could be of use to you.  Will have to wait and see.  Just keep us up to date as to how your doing.
-------------

Well, I have some information from Baron Akim about his
Center to put into the Florilegium. I've been waiting for
some promised pictures. Perhaps I should got with what I
already have. My idea has been a sort of "running file"
on what the current and past news has been on the Cumberland
Center, so outsiders who were interested could quickly see
what is going on there.

He has been most generous for the last two Gulf Wars in
opening his facilities to those needing a stopping off
place for those ont he way to Gulf Wars on the way from
the north. I'd highly recommend anyone coming through to
Gulf Wars next year to consider this. I think it would
make a nice break on a long drive.

We would have done it this year, except we come up from
the southwest and that would have added substantial
time to our 12 hour trip.

THL Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net