[Sca-cooks] Re: period cooking questions

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Thu May 9 19:01:16 PDT 2002

Well I used Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Light Garlic, Light Ginger, Pine Nuts, and
Sesame Oil the other day with a chicken dish. It came out rather well.
Combined all into ziplock baggie marinated for about an hour, Sauteed in
Light Olive Oil.
Served with Rice and Steamed Veggies.
Wasn't Period but it was yummy!!!
Well it might have been... I dunno I was just grabbing spices but
someone may have combined those before...
Nichola

Patrick McKinnion wrote:
>     And on a side note, been kicking around the idea of experimenting with
> making a cinnamon spiced chicken.   Anyone have any ideas on what other
> ingredients would complement the cinnamon ?
>
>     - Padraig o Connell

See I can snip correctly!!!!
Nichola