[Sca-cooks] Re: Period cooking Questions

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu May 9 10:48:59 PDT 2002

>Now that I have my computer set up, how much of this
>is online, where, in which language? I don't have the
>contents of my old hard drive yet, so if you could
>send me the urls (either language is fine, though I'd
>prefer the originals), I'd very much appreciate
>it.....
>
>Phlip

Only a very few are on line.  Brighid's English translation of de Nola
(recipes only) is in the Florilegium. She has also translated bits and
pieces of Granado.  About 20 pages of Hernandez de Maceras are imaged on
Cariadoc's site; look under "works to be translated".  It's in Spanish,
though.  Somebody is about to self-publish a translation; keep your peepers
peeled. Master Thomas Longshanks is working on translating "Llibre de Sent
Sovi"; the original text is only available through interlibrary loan
otherwise.

Whatcha think, Brighid: should we team up on Granado and go completely out
of our minds? :-)

In service

Vicente