[Sca-cooks] canabalism

vongraph vongraph at earthlink.net
Thu May 9 21:39:17 PDT 2002

Actually I was speakingof the south seas areas,  as far as christians eating
muslims or vice versa I seriourly doubt that occured, not that any thing was
beyond either group as far as horrindeous acts. just they had fairly easy
food available and unless its cultural thing very few of them would eat long
pig. Now burning them alive or torture is much easier to document

Elric