[Sca-cooks] canabalism

'bella ldybella at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 01:02:36 PDT 2002

personally  I am not sure ai would ever find an unwashed
christain tasty fare...
a muslim on the otherhand... well does anyone know if henna
imparts a 'flavor'?
course unwinding the turban might take a bit of time..
otoh I do have a recipe for unattended children..that is quite
tasty and can add a decorative element to any feast...
'bella, whose on own two have given her new reasons to wonder why
she did not expose both her teens on a mtn top at birth.

'bella

**mother's of teens know why some animals eat thier young.