[Sca-cooks] Potjie mention

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 09:37:51 PDT 2002

I just picked up a couple a few weeks ago from an merchant who was
giving out samples of a lovely cherry-chocolate cake he cooked in a
potjie on site.  Evil man! and I mean that in the nicest way.  I got the
size 1 round-bottomed cauldron [feeds 4 comfortably, I need a bigger one
for my household!] and a nice skillet on legs, a "Spider".

Selene, Caid