[Sca-cooks] Potjie mention

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 10:15:49 PDT 2002

>There's a picture and they mention
>the www.actionafrica.com /888-/762-8208 as a source.
>They suggest them as suitable for family camping.
>
>Johnna Holloway

I sent the gentleman an email asking for prices as I
couldn't find them on the site. The owner of the company
replied with a very nice response and even invited me
to come over some Friday and take part in their weekly
barbecue. They sound like a great group. And the prices
aren't bad. If you haven't checked out the site I really
suggest you do. Especially some of the palatial tents.

Gunthar

Non-food content. After six months of searching I have finally
convinced some poor unsuspecting company of making an employee
out of me. I start Monday. Which is convenient because my night
classes end tonight. I'll be the number 2 person in the IT department
of a company that evauates food content and customer marketing.
My group will be responsible for recalls of bad food and making
sure it is properly disposed of. If you are interested in what they do here
is the link: http://www.rqa-inc.com

At least it's somewhat in the food industry.