[Sca-cooks] Gytha's Cooking Safety Tip of the Day:

Jim Fox-Davis firedrake at earthlink.net
Fri May 10 10:51:41 PDT 2002

Important safety tip.  Thanks for the help, Gytha!  <grin>  (I slipped
into Ghostbusters, but I'm back now) I'm glad everything's all right.  I
have to admit, though, that, when I'm in a hurry to do something, I
-don't- think about what metals our pots are.

Selene dearest, do we even -have- a double boiler?

Jared the easily confused 'cause he's autocratting tomorrow.