Unique persona ideas- was Re: [Sca-cooks] Japanese

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri May 10 16:40:46 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/10/02 5:03:04 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> Moorish Spain-
>     Of course, you can be a Moor, but I'm interested in the offbeat. Jews in
> <much snippage>
> I'd like to see someone take a real run at a Lithuanian persona- that could
> be interesting. Or Anatolian. Or Manx, or Orkney. Visigoth Spain? (They
> were Arian heretics and pretty interesting themselves.)

Gosh pooty, Auntie 'Lainie. You've got me interested in other cultures. I'm a
sucker for cultures that haven't been done yet or haven't had that much
research. Hmm......looks like i'm getting on Google.

The Masked Unnamed Teenager
formerly known as Ryojiro
who was formerly known as Misha
who was formerly known as Nikita
who is mundanely Mike Gray :D

(I think the title of Unnamed Teenager suits me well until I settle on a
culture. But like religion, it's all great and diverse and beautiful!!)