[Sca-cooks] a certain museum in Iceland...

XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com XvLoverCrimvX at aol.com
Fri May 10 17:49:49 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/10/02 6:09:55 PM Eastern Daylight Time, lcm at efn.org
writes:

> :-D) Of course I believe you- but sometimes when I try to explain the Penis
> museum to other people, they think I'm nuts... er, um, maybe that wasn't
> the best choice of words...
>
> 'Lainie

I can't believe you had the balls to say that! Is your mind flacid? Have you
gone limp from that dreaded virus? I tell you, some people we may have to put
in the sack!

Unnamed Teenager
I dunno if the Rock can save me know....better run for the Cathedral of the
Holy Marzipan and get into my "priestly" Fig Newtonian garments for security!