[Sca-cooks] Re: OOP 'fredo sauce????

Philippa Alderton phlip_u at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 15:29:50 PDT 2002

--- Philip & Susan Troy <troy at asan.com> wrote:
> But yes, the dish is fettucine Alfredo, fettucine
> served in the style
> of Alfredo's restaurant, not an Alfredo sauce served
> over Dish X. And
> yes, as Avraham surmises, it does make my teeth itch
> to hear talk of
> Alfredo Sauce.

Yeah, we've discussed this privately- I've just used
the ingredients I mentioned to make a hot cheese sauce
for pasta and veggies. Actually, I use Romano cheese
myself, because I like it better ;-)

> However, life is short and all flesh is as
> fettucine, so I try not to
> worry too much about such things.
>
> Adamantius, Stuffy Purist Except Where Cuskynoles
> Are Concerned

Be just as stuffy and pure as you like, Most Dear My
Friend. Fortunately, I am not a chef- and can make
anything I like, call it anything I want to, and
purely stuff myself, while you're still explaining ;-)

Phlip

=====
Never a horse that cain't be rode,