[Sca-cooks] Mongol garb & stuff

Elaine Koogler ekoogler1 at comcast.net
Sun May 12 07:16:05 PDT 2002

Puppy and his Silver Horde camp next door to us at Pennsic.  While I cannot
guarantee that what he sells is really period or not, I do know that he is
quite serious about trying to be as authentic as possible and does a fair
amount of research to that end.  In fact, one of his 'brothers' pretty much
took up residence under my dayshade last Pennsic when he discovered that I
had a copy of "Soup"!!

Kiri
----- Original Message ----- > > Of course, I didn't say Puppy was selling
traditional items as