[Sca-cooks] Re: Border Vale Keep

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Sun May 12 19:16:18 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/11/2002 10:47:52 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
sheltons at sysmatrix.net writes:

> Considering they just hosted Atlantian Crown Tournament last weekend, I'd
>  say they're still in existence.

Shows what I know huh? <G>

Haven't really been keeping up, since it's not my job anymore...
Buhahahahahahah!!! But you have to admit they're the only part of Georgia
Atlantia has right?

I made Savory Toasted Cheese for my Mother-in-law this weekend, AND she asked
for the recipe, so I think she enjoyed it.. (Food Content)

Corwyn

Thought for the day: There's a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental
illness."