[Sca-cooks] E. David Book and Fire Pit Wok

LadyPDC at aol.com LadyPDC at aol.com
Mon May 13 10:06:00 PDT 2002

In a message dated 5/13/2002 10:31:24 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
wolfsong at ida.net writes:

> Since the other is OOP (I don't like to buy
> used) this might work.

"English Bread & Yeast Cookery" by Elizabeth David is OOP in the USA.  But it
is still in print in England, latest printing being 26 April 2001.  You can
find it available on the Amazon.com.uk site.  or follow this link to the
actual listing.   <A HREF="http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140299742/qid=1021308601/sr=1-7/ref=sr_1_2_7/202-3153784-6274247">Amazon.co.uk: At a glance: English Bread and Yeast Cookery</A>

It is paperback where I usually prefer hardcover but then paperback is much
less expensive both in price and in shipping costs from England.

Constance