[Sca-cooks] E. David Book and Fire Pit Wok

jenne at fiedlerfamily.net jenne at fiedlerfamily.net
Mon May 13 09:43:02 PDT 2002

> Have you ever seen the book "History of Bread" by Bernard Dupaigne?  It
> purports to be a history of bread for 4000 years.  It's also on sale at
> Jessica Biscuit for 1/2 off.  Since the other is OOP (I don't like to buy
> used) this might work.

It's an interesting text but doesn't have much on Method. E. David etc. is
also an interesting book (I have it at home) but I don't know that it will
be much help with cooking in fire pit... it certainly is not very helpful
about using non-package yeasts. BTW, Amazon lists a number of sellers that
have new but remaindered copies.

-- Jadwiga Zajaczkowa
	"Index your brain."