[Sca-cooks] E. David Book and Fire Pit Wok

AnnaMarie wolfsong at ida.net
Mon May 13 09:30:16 PDT 2002

Have you ever seen the book "History of Bread" by Bernard Dupaigne?  It
purports to be a history of bread for 4000 years.  It's also on sale at
Jessica Biscuit for 1/2 off.  Since the other is OOP (I don't like to buy
used) this might work.

Also I just found a 20" 14 gauge wok that might work for building a fire in
and using as a firepit, it's $39.98, any one ever used this type of wok or
would I be better off having one made?

Kristianne
Wolf Song Day Spa & Herb Shop